INNATO: Urunga Blackbutt
An exciting new type of product from Impression Veneers, the Innato range are natural real wood veneers in a range of species. Features and advantages include:
- Made of real natural timber veneer (not plastic, not vinyl!), pressed onto a laminate backer.
- Includes Australian species - NSW Blackbutt ("Innato Urunga Blackbutt"), Spotted Gum ("Innato Nymboida Gum"), Jarrah ("Innato Bunbury Jarrah"), Mountain Ash ("Innato Snowy Ash")
- Enhanced natural wood texture - wire brushed grain
- Finished with a highly durable coating - resilient, low-gloss UV-cured factory applied clear finish
- Wear, scratch + stain resistant
- Shortened manufacturing lead times because does not require finishing (except for Innato Etched Raw Oak, which is not prefinished but has a raw surface)
- Economical + easy to use
- Matching types include slip-, book or random-mismatched depending on the individual product
- Sheet sizes are 2440mm x 1220mm or 2740mm x 1220mm , and thicknesses 0.7mm or 1mm depending on laminate type (refer to list below)
- Gloss levels are approximately 10%, except for the Innato Etched Raw Oak which is unfinished.
- Some of the Innato range are colour enhanced by chalking, smoke darkening, stains and washes. Textures vary from deeply wire brushed to natural open pores.
- Interior, dry, low-medium wear applications only
- Vertical applications such as wall panelling, interior doors, furniture, kitchen/bathroom vanity doors.
- Dry horizontal applications such as ceilings panels, low-wear desks, tables and counter tops.
- Not suited to high wear areas such as floors, stair treads or kitchen counter-tops
- Not suited to wet areas such as vanity tops nor exterior application such as external doors, exterior cladding and walls
- Should not be used in areas exposed to temperatures above 60 degrees C, nor in steamy places.
- Like natural veneer, Innato is not suited for areas with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Not suitable for post-forming